POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The game : Re: The game Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The game
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 5 Apr 2012 13:41:53
Message: <4f7dd961$1@news.povray.org>
>> Nah, who cares? If nobody reads it here of all places, then nobody on
>> Earth is ever going to want to read it. :-P
>
> I think that you should put it on your blog.

I might do. Of course, there it has even /less/ chance of ever being read...

> I found it interesting
> enough to wander down memory lane. Thinking about the first computer
> game I played.

It's hardly the /first/ - that would be The Great Big Enormous Turnip, a
preschool educational title that mum bought for our Sinclaire ZX
Spectrum. ;-)

> Bugger me if it did not remind me of how
> useless I am at games and didn't even get out of Arthur Dent's bedroom
> before I got bored.

Haha! You know it's true. ;-)

> You have a good writing style so you should keep it available for an
> interesting party to read.

Oh hell, if an /interesting/ party were to read it, that would be great.
(I presume you meant "interested"...)