POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What do we need The Onion for anymore? : Re: What do we need The Onion for anymore? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What do we need The Onion for anymore?
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 31 Mar 2012 18:12:51
Message: <4f778163$1@news.povray.org>
Le 31/03/2012 23:03, Alain nous fit lire :

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/26/war-on-words-nyc-dept-of-education-wants-50-forbidden-words-removed-from-standardized-tests/

>>    The scary thing? It's not on The Onion. It's real.
>>
>>    The Onion can stop doing satirical spoofs. They could become an
>> accurate
>> news source, and not much would change.
>>
>>    Every time I think my faith in humanity is gone, the stupidity of the
>> world somehow succeeds in surpassing itself.
>>

> That's political correctness taken to a new hight in absurdity and
> stupidity.

I never got that PC. I have far more respect for the king/warriors in
the thirteenth warrior (old king is unable to lead battle anymore, but
nobody dares to say that; instead all agrees that the best place for the
king is as last defenses of the women & children; There is no shame to
be different as long as not stubborn to insist on strict equality for
all: you should done as much as you can for others, and nobody should
despise another one.)... alas, there is no more place in todays world
for duel when two disagrees.