POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The trouble with XSLT : Re: The trouble with XSLT Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The trouble with XSLT
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 19 Mar 2012 12:27:38
Message: <4f675e7a$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/9/2012 3:43 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> What I can't figure out is this: How do I make it process an element one
> way if it contains a "small" amount of content, and process it a
> different way if it contains a "large" amount of content?

Use xsl:choose and have the when statements with the appropriate test?
I'm unclear as to what constitutes a small amount of content v.s. a
large amount of content.

You could have it trigger on the string-length of the node's value, for
instance. Or, you could trigger on the number of nodes (using count)