POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic failure : Re: Epic failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic failure
From: nemesis
Date: 17 Mar 2012 21:08:06
Message: <4f653576$1@news.povray.org>
Em 17/03/2012 15:43, Stephen escreveu:
> I will take a different tack to try to explain what I mean.
> Should I be able to say that Joe Bloggs is a paedophile when he is not?
> Having free speech would allow me to do so as I can say whatever I want.

BTW, it never entered my logical programming mind moot statements such
as that.  Someone comes up to you and say "You're an asshole!" and
you're supposed to be offended?  Let's take at look at it of both sides:

1) you're an asshole.  Why should you be offended with the truth?
2) you're not an asshole.  Why should you be offended by a liar telling
a lie?

Yes, I'm aware it probably has to do with what others think of you, but
what others think of me is not really my concern:  I have not much voice
about what they should think of me besides trying to appease both greeks
and trojans.

In other words, the only answer to that is Wu.