POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic failure : Re: Epic failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic failure
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Mar 2012 13:23:13
Message: <4f64c881$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/17/2012 9:30, Stephen wrote:
> Free Speech would allow that.

Yeah, as long as you don't *actually* go kill them.

I'm against war, too, but I think if a country's leadership has a country's
army attack my country, my country's leadership should send my country's
army to attack back.  Even tho they'll likely end up killing people who had
no say in the manner in their own country.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"