POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic failure : Re: Epic failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic failure
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Mar 2012 17:45:43
Message: <4f63b487$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/03/2012 6:36 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> well ... it's true enough that /some/ good has come from hacking
> (soft/hardware) in the more benign sense, but lately, I would say the
> term has taken a beating, a more negative context. Seems like it just
> boils down to the fact that more folks are willing to push boundaries.

Careful, with an attitude like that you could get extradited to the US.
Oops! I forgot. You already did. :-P

It seems to me that some people would rather use the law and a big stick
rather than do a proper job on their security.
First the war on drugs then the war on terrorism closely followed by the
war on sharing. What next, the war on not having the same opinion?

--
Regards
     Stephen