POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A tale of two cities : Re: A tale of two cities Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A tale of two cities
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Mar 2012 05:35:37
Message: <4f606669$1@news.povray.org>
>> Anyway, I personally stick to IDEs developed by software development
>> companies (and I mean companies that develop other stuff besides
>> programming languages and IDEs).
>
> Indeed. Or use an IDE by a group that actually has a CHI/UI expert on
> board.

You know, I spent an entire semester studying "human-computer
interaction" without once comprehending WTF the subject was supposed to
be about. Perhaps if they'd made us use NetBeans and then compile a list
of all the things that are wrong with it, /then/ we would have understood...

Although... Zimin Wu /did/ look like he was actually a stage magician. I
kept expecting him to be like "and, arh, here we have arh typocarh
usarh, and arh, here we have A FLOWER!" and rip a big bunch of paper
flowers out of his sleeve. But, weirdly, he never actually did this...