POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Steam pipes : Re: Steam pipes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Steam pipes
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Mar 2012 14:43:20
Message: <4f5baed8$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/9/2012 20:47, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> Still a funny running gag though.

Most definitely. That and making fun of the "drunk irishman" stereotype.

Then I started watching him play Darkness 2 (which I never really plan to
play), and the first time he walks past a mirror, he starts comparing
himself to Patrick. :-) The last video before the final boss of undying had
me laughing so hard I couldn't see straight.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXaH9dZcR2c

Heh.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)