POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Steam pipes : Re: Steam pipes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:30:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Steam pipes
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Mar 2012 14:24:48
Message: <4f5baa80@news.povray.org>
On 3/9/2012 20:52, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> Ok, 100% tangential, but how are you liking Google so far?

It's odd. In some ways, it's awesomely cool. In other ways, it's like "what,
really, you don't manage any better than this?"  Management is very good,
the environment is very good, the programmers are all very smart and competent.

http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2011-12-19/

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)