POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Boring movies : Re: Boring movies Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boring movies
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Mar 2012 22:26:48
Message: <4f5ac9f8$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/9/2012 2:38, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> On 3/8/2012 10:03 PM, Darren New wrote:
>> I can highly recommend Hugo. Just go see it. It's not about anything you
>> think it's about.
>
> This is one of those movies which I thought looked terrible from the
> trailer, but actually ended up enjoying when I watched it.

That's because the trailer tells you nothing about the plot of the movie,
which differs drastically from what you'd expect of a typical hollywood
movie with that sort of trailer.

It's like watching a "Tom Hanks, Goldie Hawn" movie where it turns out
they're both mass murderers.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)