POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Steam pipes : Re: Steam pipes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Steam pipes
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 8 Mar 2012 21:08:35
Message: <4f596623$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/8/2012 1:13 AM, Invisible wrote:
> Maybe that explains why there's so many explosive barrels around. They
> put them there in case some sort of alien invasion were to
> hypothetically happen. ;-)

The random medkits ammo and weapons lying around too.  I can only assume
that in the gaming universe there are regulations based on the idea that
someday a lone hero will stand between the world and catastrophe, and
buildings should be designed to give that person that best chance we
can.  Sort of like earthquake preparedness regulations.