POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : today's fortune : Re: today's fortune Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: today's fortune
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Mar 2012 18:10:57
Message: <4f57eb01@news.povray.org>
On 3/6/2012 20:40, nemesis wrote:
>> FWIW, I have the source code for that sitting on my bookshelf. :-)
> the fortran original or this one:

The FORTRAN IV version. Actually, it's in "cave language", which was
compiled and interpreted by the fortran code.  I have no idea what CWEB is.

The version I have stored things in files encrypted by the OS (and
password-protected as well), so this sounds like yet another version.
Technically, I have ADVENT-550, which means it was the version with a max
score of 550 points.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)