POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : today's fortune : Re: today's fortune Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: today's fortune
From: nemesis
Date: 7 Mar 2012 11:40:21
Message: <4f578f75@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
 > nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
 > > That's actually a later development (or derailing).
 >
 >   It doesn't matter. I like them significantly more, and nobody makes
them
 > anymore, which is a real shame.

Have you actually bothered playing the game I posted at all or you think
complaining over nostalgic relics is more fun and worthy?

here's the link again in case you change your mind:

http://eblong.com/zarf/zweb/dual/

should not take anyone much more than 1 hour to complete and the puzzles
and play logic are quite intuitive.