POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day of failure : Re: Another day of failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another day of failure
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Mar 2012 23:41:05
Message: <4f51a0e1$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/1/2012 22:59, Warp wrote:
>    Don't rush to other swimming styles. Breaststrokes are by far the
> easiest and most economical.

I disagree. Freestyle I find is much easier, because you can pause at any
stroke and just coast and breathe and float. With breaststroke, if you want
to stop, you have to actually stop swimming. I.e., you have to swim hard
enough to lift your face from the water with breaststroke.

For the "total immersion", you basically just have to get into a position in
the water where you're floating properly. You turn your head, and your face
is out of the water, and you can just glide like that until you stop. You
roll to the other side while drawing your arm back, and you go forward, and
coast to a stop with your face out of the water. Very relaxing if that's how
you want to swim.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)