POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day of failure : Re: Another day of failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another day of failure
From: Invisible
Date: 2 Mar 2012 04:00:05
Message: <4f508c15@news.povray.org>
On 02/03/2012 06:59 AM, Warp wrote:

>    How to learn to swim properly:
>
> 1) Buy swimming goggles. They are *essential*. Don't bother trying without
> them. (When you buy them, it's extremely important that you check that they
> are watertight and don't leak water when on. They should act like suction
> cups.)

In all the years that I've been alive on this Earth, I have never, ever,
even once, found a pair of goggles that don't leak like a sieve. As far
as I can tell, goggles just flat-out don't work. (Or maybe it's that
only the incredibly expensive ones work, I don't know.) Every pair of
goggles I've ever owned has been a total waste of money.

Also: People who open their eyes underwater. OUCH! >_<