POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Something is wrong with me : Something is wrong with me Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Something is wrong with me
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 1 Mar 2012 16:42:42
Message: <4f4fed52$1@news.povray.org>
Obviously the subject line is self-evidently true. However... every time
I hear Rocky Sharpe sing "Return to Sender", I inexplicably find myself
thinking about ICMP, the Internet Control Message Protocol. (??!)

   I gave a message to my local gateway,
   He forwarded it to the next hop.
   But 84 milliseconds later,
   It came right back to me.

   She wrote upon it:
   ICMP destination unreachable.
   No such network.
   No such protocol.

Perhaps I should seek professional help...

(But do I need a therapist or a lyricist? :-P )