POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a lttle contract work for my daughter : Re: a lttle contract work for my daughter Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a lttle contract work for my daughter
From: clipka
Date: 26 Feb 2012 18:07:13
Message: <4f4abb21$1@news.povray.org>

(http://www.ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/other/graphic/irtc/stills/2006-04-30/outpour.jpg).
> Watering can is from Gilles Tran
> (http://www.oyonale.com/modeles.php?lang=en&page=52).
> Cat is from a fantastic IRTC entry of Nathan o'Brian
> (http://oz.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/1998-12-31/13kitty.jpg).
> The flowers and glows effusing from the watering can are placed via splines.
>
> Norbert Kern

Can't comment much on this one, 'cause I'm utterly biased: Any picture
with at least one cat in it automatically makes me go "Aaaaaaawwwwwww,
how adorable!" :-D

The flower models (and the tree models as well, and bushes and grass)
are excellent. Where did you get those from?