POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Device drivers : Re: Device Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Device
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 23 Feb 2012 16:12:42
Message: <4f46abca$1@news.povray.org>
OK, this is even stranger... Now that all my stuff is plugged in, the PC
won't boot unless I cycle the power from the PSU. Then the machine boots
and works perfectly. But next time I try to use it, it freezes at the
BIOS screen, and I can't get it to do anything until I flip the switch
on the PSU. I've never seen this before... what the heck?

To be clear, when it works normally, you get a BIOS screen, then some
mumbo-jumbo about the RAID system that I'm not using, and then a second
BIOS screen, and then it tries to load the OS. But now, it freezes on
the first BIOS screen. No reason, it just does. Won't respond to any key
presses. Won't respond to the power button. Won't respond to anything
except turning the PSU off...