POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Device drivers : Re: Device drivers Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Device drivers
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Feb 2012 09:34:49
Message: <4f464e89@news.povray.org>
On 23/02/2012 1:57 PM, Warp wrote:
>    I don't see what someone would use a printer for. It just sounds so
> obsolete nowadays, in the same way as floppy disks or RS-232 ports.

Well I use my printer when I need to send a letter. You know something
that used to be made of velum and hand written.
I will also print out notes that I cannot be bothered to transfer to
another device or hand write them.

At work, documents that need an old fashioned signature need to be printed.

--
Regards
     Stephen