POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Device drivers : Re: Device drivers Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Device drivers
From: clipka
Date: 23 Feb 2012 05:56:59
Message: <4f461b7b$1@news.povray.org>
Am 23.02.2012 10:08, schrieb Invisible:
> On 22/02/2012 04:25 PM, Warp wrote:
>> Invisible<voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> Trying to set up my printer was necessarily difficult.
>>
>> What do you need a printer for?
>
> For... *gasp*... printing things?
>
> Seriously. I actually use my printer for printing stuff. Unconventional,
> I know. But it's true.

I guess that was an instance of Warp's Infamous Instant Humor(TM) - you
know, the one that's so dry you need to add water (or an emoticon)
before consumption.

Then again, you never know - the Finnish are a strange folk; maybe now,
with the widespread use of flat displays, they prefer to copy their
stuff right from the screen using tracing paper and pencil.

.
.
.
.