POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The trouble with XSLT : Re: The trouble with XSLT Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The trouble with XSLT
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 23 Feb 2012 04:39:02
Message: <4f460936$1@news.povray.org>
Le 23/02/2012 10:11, Invisible a écrit :
> This still leaves me with the problem of how to generate unusual
> characters in the first place. Typing → is pretty simple. Figuring
> out how to actually generate the arrow character is not.

You just need the right documentation.
Either you search it each time on the web (like "utf-8 chartable"... )

or you call it correctly, and ask for unicode (utf-8 is one
presentation, unicode is what you really want), and get to print the
parts that you need often.

See http://unicode.org/charts/

And soon you will discover that there is no single font to display all
possible unicode glyphs.

You also need a unicode-compatible editor...