POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : --- : Re: Gancaloon: The Marsh Demons Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: The Marsh Demons
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Feb 2012 03:35:24
Message: <4f45fa4c@news.povray.org>
On 23-2-2012 9:27, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> I know this does not concern you, but I often wonder why .

Obviously I didn't finish my sentence. What I wanted to say is why
villain (demon?) would be automatically associated with dark and
foreign? Well the answer is obvious of course, but I am much more
interested in the case where the villains are not so obviously visible
and distinguishable from us. If evil is amongst us, what is its aspect
and how shall we react to it, especially if it cries "demon" to others?
That is one of the themes of the Tale of Iskander.

Thomas