POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The trouble with XSLT : Re: The trouble with XSLT Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The trouble with XSLT
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 20 Feb 2012 12:13:54
Message: <4f427f52$1@news.povray.org>
Le 20/02/2012 17:21, Invisible nous fit lire :

XML failed to have include.

> So it looks like I'm going to have to sit down and write a special tool
> to take an XML file and copy it, inserting the correct XSL reference
> into the header. How pathetic...

That's merely a shell-script:
1. find the closing of the first <?xml tag
2. insert your xsl tokens
3. copy verbatim the remaining document
4.
5. Profit.

Notice: some browser (including firefox), would:
 a. process differently a document from a http:// URL than a file:// URL
 b. not take into account XSL (as well as XSD and CSS, IIRC) not from
the same server as the original document (arguing about security!)