POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Americans really are sue-happy... : Re: Americans really are sue-happy... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Americans really are sue-happy...
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Feb 2012 17:31:46
Message: <4f4026d2$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/18/2012 11:30, Warp wrote:
>    This crosses the line between stupid and outright sick in the head:

Meh. She's suing the estate to get paid her medical expenses.  A bit gory,
but remember we don't have government-paid medicine here.  If she sues the
train company and it gets turned down on the grounds "don't be an idiot,
it's a train", then she sues the idiot. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)