POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: The Satrap : Re: Gancaloon: The Satrap Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: The Satrap
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Feb 2012 10:33:04
Message: <4f3d21b0$1@news.povray.org>
On 16-2-2012 15:16, nemesis wrote:
> Nice pose, bad white fingernail. :)

Thanks, and no, not a bad white fingernail: the texture is correct and
identical to the body (except for the normals). Orientation and
reflection probably make the nail lighter than expected.

> Btw, Thomas, Gancaloon is entirely your creation, isn't it?  At least google
> seems to think so.  Can you tell more about the place? :)

Gancaloon is indeed my own creation. It is the site where my Tale of
Iskander is located. I attach some pieces of text I have been writing
about the background of the story.

Enjoy!  ;)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message