POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PCs vs consoles : Re: PCs vs consoles Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PCs vs consoles
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 8 Feb 2012 11:41:12
Message: <4f32a5a8$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/8/2012 8:12 AM, Warp wrote:
> Darren New<dne### [at] sanrrcom>  wrote:
>> One thing I don't understand is why games that target consoles don't do
>> infrastructure-type improvements on PCs.
>
>    Laziness.

Laziness???  Given how hard the games industry is known on working its
employees, and that I figure you're aware of this too, I'm not even sure
what you actually mean when you say "laziness" in this context.  I'd
think that something like "other things have higher priority" would be
far more accurate.