POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PCs vs consoles : Re: PCs vs consoles Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PCs vs consoles
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Feb 2012 00:38:53
Message: <4f320a6d@news.povray.org>
On 2/6/2012 2:29, nemesis wrote:
> It seemed to begin to load as you were close to
> get to the entry for the next section, which usually coincided with some narrow
> corridor.

That's how batman did it. Crawling thru airways, or waiting for the security
doors to scan you.  I noticed because I went back through the wrong door in
the jail at one point and the door took about 3 times as long to scan me,
and I realied that's because it predicted me going thru the door that
progressed the game. And that's on an xbox.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)