POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stars of the night sky : Re: Stars of the night sky Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stars of the night sky
From: Tail Kinker
Date: 7 Feb 2012 07:14:55
Message: <4f3115bf@news.povray.org>
On 12-02-07 02:46 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> put the three objects in a union{} and translate that.

Tried that.  It didn't work.  Then tried mucking with the textures as
well, and that worked even less.  Went back to trying the union...and it
worked.  Go fig.  Can't figure out what I did differently, but it worked.

I used the star in a video, which is currently uploading to my web page.
  I shall post the link in p.b.animations when it's done uploading.