POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Meet the beat : Re: Meet the beat Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meet the beat
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Feb 2012 09:14:26
Message: <4f2fe042@news.povray.org>
On 06/02/2012 01:06 PM, Invisible wrote:
> Although, it apparently affected my heart rate more than you'd imagine...

136 BPM peak, no less. (Although that was probably just that one time
when I slipped and it startled me.) When I sat down again, it was
registering 122 BPM.

I only bothered going because the backs of my legs were tight, and I
wanted to loosen them up. Well, now the fronts of my legs are tight
instead. >_<