POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fitness : Re: Fitness Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fitness
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 3 Feb 2012 14:25:53
Message: <4f2c34c1@news.povray.org>
Le 03/02/2012 19:33, Warp nous fit lire :

>>> Usualy, about 20 to 30 minutes per day of moderate effort will improve
>>> your stamina.
>
>> Right. So moderate exercise for longish duration then?
>
>   You are already slacking off, do you see? That "20 to 30" minutes is
> immediately sounding a lot more tempting than the 1 hour I suggested.
> That's the path to failure, I tell you...
>
>   (I'm not saying 20 minutes a day isn't enough to raise your fitness.
> However, in my experience it's not efficient enough if you want relatively
> fast and good results.)

The key to exercise is:
rather short daily than long weekly.

3 times 40 minutes per week is better than 3 hours once a week.
(if you want some impact on weight, you need a session of at least 40
minutes, otherwise you are running on free sugar instead of fat)

I know that, but fails to practice it.

PS: you should choose if you want to work on the fast or long lasting
muscles.