POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Livecoding in Haskell : Re: Livecoding in Haskell Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Livecoding in Haskell
From: Invisible
Date: 2 Feb 2012 11:01:04
Message: <4f2ab340$1@news.povray.org>
>> Do you have /any idea/ how many *hours* I've wasted trying to force Tk
>> to lay out my stuff the way I actually want it to?! >_<
>
> if you were used to read or use google, you could actually learn rather
> than trial-and-error.

Well, if the user manual actually explained what all the various options
do rather than just giving a terse summary of each one, that might help.
I doubt Google is going to find anything other than the online copy of
said manual. It's not like Google answers questions; it can only find
content that actually /exists/ in the first place.