POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PIPA and SOPA : Re: PIPA and SOPA Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:29:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PIPA and SOPA
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Feb 2012 21:51:00
Message: <4f29fa14$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/31/2012 1:12, Invisible wrote:
> As usual with Wikipedia, the page babbles about updates and feeds and XML
> and "syndication" and something about RDF, but utterly fails to explain WHAT
> IT IS.

I have to ask... Do you start reading at the beginning of the article, or do
you skip over the part that comes before the table of contents or something?

First sentence in the article:

"RSS ...  is a family of ... formats used to publish frequently updated
works ... in a standardized format."

How is that not telling you what it is?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)