POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Segmentation fault with animation of large image : Re: Segmentation fault with animation of large image Server Time
21 Jun 2024 02:11:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Segmentation fault with animation of large image
From: Warp
Date: 31 Jan 2012 11:33:32
Message: <4f2817dc@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> no promises ... but I'll try to massage my opensuse12.1 upgrade in the
> proper direction this week, perhaps with some luck ATI driver issues
> have been resolved and they'll have a new download

  If the ATI linux drivers are causing you problems, try using an older
version of the drivers. In my box 10-8 works ok.

  (Remember that you need to run aticonfig after installing a driver
which version deviates significantly from what you currently have.
I have noticed that the xorg.xonf files they generate are not always
compatible.)

--
                                                          - Warp