POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Livecoding in Haskell : Re: Livecoding in Haskell Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Livecoding in Haskell
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Jan 2012 01:08:46
Message: <4f2390ee$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/27/2012 4:41, nemesis wrote:
>  It's only inserting stupid shit because
> your stupid shit language demands it.

Oh, and if it would actually do useful stuff, like when I type

    myobject.mymethod()

and mean

    myobject.myMethod()

and have it actually correct that, or even offer completions on local
variable names and such, that would be handy. It every once in a while will
do something surprisingly helpful, but otherwise it's pretty darn annoying.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)