POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dual Server Failure : Re: Dual Server Failure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dual Server Failure
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Jan 2012 23:05:58
Message: <4f2222a6$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/22/2012 23:23, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Wondering if they are running MS Windows:

It's Linux, with each application on any given box running in its own VM,
which is also Linux. Unless you need Windows or OSX (e.g., testing
javascript code against IE), in which case your code runs on the appropriate
server farm.

>   2. In case of security update, did they all update&  reboot at the same
> time ?

No, they do rolling restarts.

> Obviously, they are not using Apple's computers.

Not in the data centers, no.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)