POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I give up rendering... : Re: I give up rendering... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I give up rendering...
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 26 Jan 2012 11:58:32
Message: <4f218638$1@news.povray.org>
Even with the improved game engine that had many features of modern game
engine and with the help of driver-side GPU settings. Even now, the game
doesn't use shadows at all, except for some mod intro ( and deves/moders
use that into to bench mark new game engine features xD)and a dev told
in in IRC that that intro will kill a ATI 6990 ( he owns 1).