POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Boost library requirements : Re: Boost library requirements Server Time
2 May 2024 15:49:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boost library requirements
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 22 Jan 2012 18:30:40
Message: <4f1c9c20@news.povray.org>
Le 23/01/2012 00:09, Jim Holsenback nous fit lire :
> On 01/22/2012 05:30 PM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
>> needed are hash, thread, weak_ptr, scoped_ptr, unordered_map, condition,
>> string algorithm, date&  time, math fancies (common factor as well as
>> mersenne twister... and more)... but no graph.
>
> hmmm ... I only managed to recall 4 from your list. What about the "and
> more"? Would the work that's being done for the windows source build,
> that was recently checked in be helpful in completing this list? I think
> this comes under the heading of good to know information, and I'd be
> willing to do the busy work

I just did a quick (and very dirty) :
grep -r boost . |grep include |sed -e "s/^.*://g" |sort |sort -u

(and it has still many rubbishes) on the sources... I'm not sure to
identify all the primary components of boost (vs the subtilities of
smaller components; I'm not that familiar with their packaging)