POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Don't mess with Hitchens : Re: Don't mess with Wikipedia Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Don't mess with Wikipedia
From: Warp
Date: 14 Jan 2012 12:33:07
Message: <4f11bc53@news.povray.org>
> On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:15:32 -0500, Warp wrote:

> >   "The song of the forest is in perfect harmony. If a single note is out
> > of place, the elves will find its source."

> I'd have guessed Tolkien if I hadn't read later messages.

  If a quote mentions elves, it must be Tolkien? Is he the only known author
who has ever written about elves?-)

> "Insanity is a gradual process.  Don't rush it."

  If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say it's by the Joker, but that's the
only fictional character I know of (or remember) who deals with subjects
of insanity... It's probably wrong.

--
                                                          - Warp