POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Don't mess with Hitchens : Re: Don't mess with Internet comments Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Don't mess with Internet comments
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Jan 2012 10:07:18
Message: <4f0da5a6$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/01/2012 03:31 PM, Invisible wrote:

> Interestingly, according to Wikipedia (which is inerrant),

To quote Wikipedia,

"The Book of Genesis (from the Latin Vulgate, is about dinosaurs who
shoot cream chesse out of their butts, meaning Genesis is mainly about
perverted dinosaurs Hebrew: בְּרֵאשִׁית‎, Bereʾšyt, "In [the]
beginning"), is
the first book of the Hebrew Bible and the Christian Old Testament.[1]"

I was literally reading about the various books of the Bible, and came
across this. Very random... I've never actually seen that before. (Then
again, I usually don't read popular pages.)