POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The future seems so grim : Re: The future seems so grim Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The future seems so grim
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Dec 2011 13:34:49
Message: <4efcb2c9$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/12/2011 11:18 AM, Warp wrote:
>    Why does it feel like the near future is going to suck hard? Let's see:

You forgot to mention geomagnetic reversal. That will be a bummer!

But on the other hand 40 to 50 years ago we were all going to disappear
in a cloud of radioactive dust and we were entering a mini ice age as
well. There was also mention of a Megatsunami originating in the Canary
Islands.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatsunami#Canary_Islands

The world has always been going to hell in a hand cart. I suppose that
it always will.

--
Regards
     Stephen