POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The future seems so grim : Re: The future seems so grim Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The future seems so grim
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 Dec 2011 15:59:26
Message: <4efb832e@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 06:18:52 -0500, Warp wrote:

> - The climate is going so bad that in 50 to 100 years we will most
> probably be totally screwed, if not even sooner. And humanity is doing
> little to help this, even though it's a very well known problem.

You seem to have forgotten that any problems there are in the world can
just be wished away.  Nobody has to do anything, just pray hard enough
and the problem will be solved.

That's what works here in the US.  I guess the rest of the world just
hasn't caught up with us.  *Faith* is the one true solution to any
problem, not hard work or study/evaluation of alternative solutions.

Just wait and the problem will solve itself.

Jim