POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim : Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Dec 2011 14:49:31
Message: <4ef4db4b$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/23/2011 5:06, Warp wrote:
> much of that original wonder of just exploring around.

I saw a post where someone showed a big pile of sunken ships that nobody
talks about and you'd need to be able to breathe water just to be able to
find. Just something to randomly run across if you're actually exploring around.

Stuff like that is cool.

>    Fun fact: I bought a new PC so that I could play Skyrim at ultra-high
> detail, full resolution, full antialiasing.

Funny enough, I too almost never buy a new PC except when there's a new game
I want to run that won't run on the one I have.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)