POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : House (WIP) : Re: House (WIP) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:13:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: House (WIP)
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Dec 2011 11:48:14
Message: <4ef20dce$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/20/2011 13:03, Eero Ahonen wrote:
> English word would be house by logs

Perhaps "log cabin" is what you mean here. Which, incidentally, conjures all
the wrong mental images in Americans, at least. A "log cabin" is generally
assumed here to be a very primitive and rural structure probably lacking
electricity and indoor plumbing, for example.

Your house already looks much better. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)