POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More Net Questions : More Net Questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  More Net Questions
From: Tom Austin
Date: 21 Dec 2011 09:25:29
Message: <4ef1ec59$1@news.povray.org>
OK, So I am still on the hunt for the network delays I am seeing - so
some questions about network throughput.

My Hardware

Windows Domain Server - (1) 1 GB ethernet

File Server - (2) 1GB ethernet (bonded to share load into the same switch)

Patch panel and patch cords are CAT5e

In Wall wiring is combination of CAT5 and CAT5e

Switch is DELL PowerConnect 2724 running in a non-managed mode

about 10 users on the network

What slowdowns might this kind of setup cause?

Thanks