POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a little subsurface : a little subsurface Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  a little subsurface
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 20 Dec 2011 17:02:15
Message: <4ef105e7@news.povray.org>
I found some pretty cool models http://www.archibase.net/gdl?category=0
(mostly 3ds format) so I had to use Poser to get them in mesh2 ... well
after these great first pass subsurface results I just had to share. Not
to bad ... eh! This scene is going to be fun. I'm thinking something off
camera right (lined up with the light source) ... semi transparent so it
throws some color onto the floor. A plant in a clay pot, background
left. Since my environment is the same hdr (I've been getting plenty of
mileage so what the heck, right) I think I'll dial up the reflection
here and there, ahhhh ... the possibilities.

Jim
PS: feeling the spirit just a bit this year so happy holidays everyone!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'work.png' (452 KB)

Preview of image 'work.png'