POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Still Life : Re: Still Life Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still Life
From: Ive
Date: 13 Dec 2011 17:57:16
Message: <4ee7d84c@news.povray.org>
Am 13.12.2011 23:12, schrieb Robert McGregor:
> Hmm, the IC version is how it appears on my monitor, and as I intended. I wasn't
> aware that there would be so drastic a difference, so thanks for that knowledge.
> Just curious, is this JPEG of my WIP images (merged into a single file) more
> standardized across browsers?

The JPEG is fine. It includes a sRGB ICC profile so there is no way it
can be misinterpreted.
The PNG would also be fine (as shown by IC) if Microsoft and some
application providers (including Adobe) would obey more to standards.
But I might have exaggerated with this 98% number, at least a bit ;)

-Ive