POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : multiple sky spheres : Re: multiple sky spheres Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: multiple sky spheres
From: clipka
Date: 12 Dec 2011 05:44:58
Message: <4ee5db2a$1@news.povray.org>
Am 12.12.2011 05:27, schrieb jhu:
> clipka<ano### [at] anonymousorg>  wrote:
>>
>> You should indeed not hold your breath for this patch. It's still quite
>> experimental, and chances are it won't make it into 3.7.0 at all.
>
> How about starting a new Megapov?

I do intend to release all my own experimental features to the public
though, either as part of POV-Ray proper or as part of my own unofficial
branch of POV-Ray. But unless I should happen to come across some 3rd
party patches that I /personally/ find indispensable, I don't have the
ambition to start a collection of patches from various authors.

But anyway, first the "legal dust" needs to settle around POV-Ray 3.7.