POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : multiple sky spheres : Re: multiple sky spheres Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: multiple sky spheres
From: Alain
Date: 10 Dec 2011 18:13:19
Message: <4ee3e78f@news.povray.org>

> Another unofficial patch: Different sky sphere pigments for background,
> reflection/refrction, and radiosity (here: blue, red and green,
> respectively, with one reflective and one refractive sphere on a
> black-and-white checkered plane).

Stop teasing us. We want RC4 NOW!

Not for every scene, but opens some interesting avenues. One
applications I can see: High resolution HDR on a sky_sphere that is
normaly visible, and a low resolution, blured HDR used for radiosity.
Should work good when you have some small and very bright areas.

Alain