POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rolling On : Re: Rolling On Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rolling On
From: clipka
Date: 7 Dec 2011 00:48:42
Message: <4edefe3a@news.povray.org>
Am 30.09.2009 05:03, schrieb clipka:
> More structural members added.
>
> (Some of the rivets may appear to be "floating"; this is because they
> are: Still missing some pieces there.)

Gee, I haven't tightened a single screw on this beast for over 2 years
now; I guess I ran out of steam right after the TC-RTC deadline back then.

Time to shovel in a little coal again. (It's a bloody pity though that I
lost my Subversion database holding the version history of it all, as I
just found out.)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'usra heavy santa fe 2011-12-07 0612.jpg' (75 KB)

Preview of image 'usra heavy santa fe 2011-12-07 0612.jpg'
usra heavy santa fe 2011-12-07 0612.jpg