POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A plot idea : Re: A plot idea Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A plot idea
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Dec 2011 17:02:36
Message: <4ede90fc$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/12/2011 9:41 PM, Warp wrote:
> Stephen<mcavoys_at@aoldotcom>  wrote:
>>>
>>>     It could be fun to watch one of those. Any suggestions?
>>>
>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765458/
>
>    According to the synopsis it's Death that is impersonating this
> "Hogfather", rather than someone becoming the new Grim Reaper.

That is right, sorry, lazy reading.
I don't know any films where the Grim Reaper is replaced but Sir Terry
wrote one where he takes a holiday (Soul Music). Piers Anthony wrote a
book where a photographer is about to commit suicide, but instead kills
Death and must assume his office (On a Pale Horse).

--
Regards
     Stephen